General Management Double Degree Program ESC Troyes – JKU Linz
Graduates of the double ESC Troyes - JKU Linz Master's degree program in General Management will be well prepared for a career in a dynamic, global environment. The program focuses strongly on developing skills for future managerial tasks as well as entrepreneurial, interdisciplinary and critical-analytical thinking and action. Students will earn two internationally recognized academic degrees and will spend two semesters each studying at the Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU) and at the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce Troyes, Champagne School of Management (ESC).
The double ESC Troyes - JKU Linz Master's degree program in General Management focuses on:
- Critical analysis, reflecting on issues from different theoretical perspectives, developing managerial qualifications based on sound academic theory. The profile includes technical and methodological skills in key functions of general management, personal and social skills, as well as intercultural skills in particular.
- Developing skills to understand and analyze complex inssues and problems and develop solutions.
- Technical and methodological skills are developed through contact and independent study of functional management content.
- Students will expand their technical and methodological horizons to include the host country's perspective.
- The program will mainly be held in English and partly in French. Students will acquire technical and interdisciplinary active and passive language skills.
- The two semesters spent studying in France will allow students to acquire personal, social and intercultural skills enabling students to know and understand management concepts and economic relationships in the respective cultural and intercultural context.
- Specialization in selected areas of general management skills can be developed allowing graduates to position themselves with a specific profile.
There are two steps in order to be admitted to the Master's degree program in General Management - Double Degree ESC Troyes:
Step 1: Seek admission to the Master's degree program in General Management. Click here for detailed information on admission to the Master's degree program.
Step 2: Submit an application to the Master's degree program in General Management - Double Degree ESC Troyes - JKU Linz (Deadline: December):
- Online application
- Letter of Intent
- Proof of Proficiency in French DELF B1
- Current CV
Academic Degree/Program Length
Academic Degree Program: Masterstudium General Management Double Degree ESC Troyes – JKU Linz
Degree Awarded: Master of Science (MSc or MSc (JKU)); Master Grande École (at the École Supérieure de Commerce Troyes)
Length: 4 Semesters