Exceptions for Admission within the Grace Period to a Bachelor's or Diploma Degree Program
Admission to a Diploma degree or Bachelor's degree program within the grace period is permitted only in certain cases:
- Failing to pass an entrance or admission procedure or the Studies Introductory and Orientation Phase for another degree program as long as the results are available after August 31 for the Winter Semester and after January 31 for the Summer Semester.
- Passing university entrance requirement examinations after August 31 for Winter Semester and after January 31 for Summer Semester.
- Individuals carrying out mandatory social service, military service, or voluntary social service, as long as service was completed by August 31 or January 31 and/or passed enlistment and did not serve later or discontinued before the end of the grace period or discontinued service.
- Persons who can prove unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances (through little or no fault of their own) hindered them from meeting the deadline.
- Persons who for work or internships reasons were hindered from submitting an application during the general admission period.
- Persons who had mandatory obligations abroad and were hindered from submitting an application during the general admission period.