Participation at CD Laboratories
Cooperation with a Christian Doppler Laboratory has been designed so that research groups can work on base-knowledge research projects which can then be used by corporate partners to develop new products and processes. The labs are on a seven year term period.
CD labs currently located at the JKU include:
- Ageing, Health, and the Labor Market (to September 2021)
- Client Centered Cloud Computing (CDCC) (to February 2018)
- Combinatorial Oxide Chemistry (to June 2020)
- Multiscale Modeling of Multiphase Processes (to January 2023)
- Monitoring und Evolution of Very Large Software Systems (MEVSS) (to January 2020)
- Structural Strength Control of Lightweight Constructions (to April 2021)
See CD Labs at the JKU for more information.