Credit Transfer / Examination Recognition
Confirmation of Credit Transfer is required in order to participate in a study abroad program and must be submitted BEFORE your study abroad program begins. The so-called “pre-confirmation” "Vorausbescheid", is required so you may participate in an exchange program and receive a scholarship and/or grant.
On the application form, please indicate the courses you would like to take at the host university as well as the equivalent in accordance with the program curricula in Linz.
For more information regarding application submission, contact persons, etc. in your major, please download the appropriate information sheet:
- Transparencies from the Info Session "How Does Credit Transfer Work?" (132KB, for Business Students, German only)
- Information Sheet for Credit Transfer - SOWI (263KB, German only)
- Information Sheet for Credit Transfer - Law (75KB, German only)
- Information Sheet for Credit Transfer - Computer Sciences (76KB, German only)
- - Credit Transfer Computer Sciences National Taras Shevchenko University Kiev (75KB, German only)
- Information Sheet for Credit Transfer - Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Polymer Engineering (75KB, German only)
- Information Sheet for Credit Transfer - Mechatronics, ELIT (146KB, German only)
List of Previously Transferred Major and Specialization Subjects
As many students tend to ask how to combine major and specialization subjects, we have put together am excerpt of previously approved majors and specializations.
Please note, however, that these credit transfers could be based on curricula that may not be current in Austria or abroad and credit transfer - in contrast to previously examined packets (credit transfer BW) - cannot be guaranteed!