Annual Reports and Intellectual Capital Reports
In compliance with the Universities Act 2002 (UG 2002) and effective as of January 1, 2004, the university implemented new legal stipulations in regards to the university’s accounting and reporting system thereby introducing Annual Report and a Intellectual Capital Report at the JKU Linz.
The JKU Annual Report provides information on the university's activities and projects in research, teaching and organization. In addition to the publication of core task areas, targeted goals and the balancing of accounts, the report also includes various student statistics.
Intellectual Capital Reports
The annual Intellectual Capital Report is an in-depth account designed to portray, examine and analyze the current level of knowledge important in facilitating research, education, continual education and administrative procedures. The report is produced in accordance with the most recent information available at the time. The Intellectual Capital Report also serves to place the university in the foreground of legally preset and self-defined objectives as an instrument for an overall portrayal, evaluation and communication of immaterial assets, performance processes and their affects and impact. This form of accountability shows that for universities – more than for any other organization – knowledge is a central factor of production.
Please note that all annual Intellectual Capital Reports are available in German only.
Below you can find the annual Intellectual Capital Reports from 2005 to 2015. The 2010 and 2011 Annual Report includes the entire operating figures section in the report.
- Intellectual Capital Report 2015 (1.6 MB, German only)
- Intellectual Capital Report 2014 (1.5 MB, German only)
- Intellectual Capital Report 2013 (1.3 MB, German only)
- Intellectual Capital Report 2012 (916KB, German only)
- Annual Report 2011 (contains operating figures from 2011) (3.4 MB, German only)
- Annual Report 2010 (contains operating figures from 2010) (3.6 MB, German only)
- Intellectual Capital Report 2009 (168KB, German only)
- Intellectual Capital Report 2008 (166KB, German only)
- Intellectual Capital Report 2007 (2.1 MB, German only)
- Intellectual Capital Report 2006 (386KB, German only)
- Intellectual Capital Report 2005 (8.0 MB, German only)
In accordance with the Intellectual Capital Regulation (WBV 2010) beginning in 2012 universities are required to document publications for the Intellectual Capital Report that include the bibliography verification as to the publications according to reporting year, type of publication and branch of science so that it can be accessed publicly for at least a 3-year period.