iOS - iPhone
1. Tap on "Settings" on your iPhone's start screen. Scroll down until you see "Mail, Contacts, Calendar" and tap on it.
2. Then tap on "Add Account"
3. Now tap on "Exchange":
4. Now enter your e-mail address and your password. If applicable, change the "description" (for example, JKU) and tap on "Next":
The required server settings will be automatically transferred from the system to your mobile phone.
5. You will now see everything that is synchronized. If applicable, select the things you do not want synchronized and tap on "Save":
6. You should now see something similar to this on your screen:
You have now set up your JKU GroupWise e-mail account on your iPhone.