The E-Learning Office supports the use of computers and new media for teaching and learning and assists in the implementation of web-based surveys, particularly for the purpose of quality assurance in teaching (evaluations).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support, distribute, reflection and improving modern processes of learning and teaching
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of teaching as part of a comprehensive quality management
- service and use of the learning platform Moodle
- E-Learning support services for instructors and students: using tools, assistance with technical difficulties, taking suggestions for improvement.
- Using e-Learning support tools, such as Wikis, mind maps and web conferencing
- Supporting media production and distribution, such as class recordings as podcasts or screencasts, video streaming, renting recording equipment
- Surveys (online surveys) including e-mail distribution
- Computer Aided Assessment to create examinations, services range from test scanning to automated grading
- Adapting tools for specific applications such as student assessment testing, knowledge surveys, social surveys
- Project support, for example, the learning platform for the multi-media Diploma degree program in Law (MMJus) and supporting multimedia services for studies in Social Sciences, Economics and Business (MuSSS).
- Continual Education Classes for instructors, such as topics regarding Moodle, screencasting, animations, e-Learning course certificates.
P +43 732 2468 1111
J007B (Juridicum Building, Ground Floor, Tract B)
Monday - Thursday
9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
1:30 - 3:00 PM
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM