Set Up the Cisco AnyConnect Client under (Linux)
- Use your browser to open https://vpn.jku.at
- Register using your AK+personnel number and e-Directory password.
- Click on “AnyConnect” and then on “Start Anyconnect”.
- Cisco AnyConnects VPN Cient will be installed automatically. (Java required)
- A window will appear asking you to enter a root password.
- If installation was successful, you will be connected via the VPN.
- You will notice the connection by the program window under “Statistics”, or
- by opening the page https://ip.jku.at (IP should be from the network area VPN Pool ***)
- Client can then be started the same way as any other program.
- There is no need to access it via the browser.
- Click on the link Linux x86_64 (in the same window)
- Save the download and then use a terminal to start the installation script.
- Terminal: sudo sh [Pfad]/vpnsetup.sh
- Start the Client and log in using your AK number and your e-Directory password.
- You can test the connection as described in Pt. 5 a/b.
If automatic installation fails: