Set Up AnyConnect Client (MacOSX)
- Open https://vpn.jku.at
- Log in using your AK+personnel number and your e-Directory password.
- Click on “AnyConnect” and then “Start Anyconnect”.
- The Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client will be installed automatically. (Java required))
- If installation was successful, you will be connected via VPN.
- You will see a ball with a padlock symbol, or
- open the page https://ip.jku.at (IP should be on the same network range VPN ***)
- Client can now be started via a symbol on your desktop
- There is no need to access it via the browser.
- Click the link shown
- Save the download and then start the installation using the file.
- Start Client and log in using your AK+personnel number and your e-Directory password.
- You can test the connection as described in Pt. 5 a/b.
If automatic installation fails:
If you need assistance, please send an e-mail to secadmin(/\t)jku.at or call Ext. 8080.