--> Current Information on "Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions" in Intranet (access for JKU employees only): Information and materials about the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions are available in Intranet, Research Support.
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action Program (revised FP7 programme - People / Marie Curie) aims to support European researchers in Europe in all scientific, including both in number and in regards to qualifications.
Member countries are expected to contribute more to creating an "open labor market for researchers". Various program measures will provide different support services in support of education career development and both transnational and intersectoral mobility through directly funding researchers and indirectly via structuring efforts.
- Open, transparent recruitment procedures for researchers
- Implementation of strategies for career development taking charter & code into account
- Portability / cross-border access to funding
- Quality of doctoral education
- Programs to support intersectional mobility
- Strengthening the EURAXESS Service Center Network
Euraxess funded by the Marie Curie budget and transferred in the H2020 programme on "Science with and for Society". Particularly relevant for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action programme.
Target Groups of Researchers
These measures address various target groups of researchers divided according to research experience (there are NO restrictions in regards to age):
- Early-Stage Researcher - ESR: within the first four years of research experience after completing studies which would oermit enrollment to a graduate degree program (junior researchers, doctorate candidates).
- Experienced Researcher - ER: completed doctorate degree or a minimum of at least four years of research experience following the completion of a graduate degree (Master's).
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE)
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship (IF)
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Co-funding of Regional, National and International Programmes (COFUND)
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks (ITN)
- European Researchers' Night (NIGHT)