Page Areas:

Additional Information:


Information on the Science Park

Hier den Alternativtext zum Bild eingeben!

Position Indication:


Master's-/Diploma Thesis/Doctoral Dissertations

Completing a master's-/diploma thesis or doctoral dissertation often means conducting meticulous research and perhaps even attending special courses offered abroad. For these purposes, a number of important grants and scholarships are available, including JKU grants and financial aid offered by the Upper Austrian government. Grants and financial aid are also available to support research and projects abroad. You can find more information under the menu item “Research Funding”.

For information on conducting partial or complete PhD studies abroad please see: "Master, PhD". Please note that it is vital to give yourself ample time to inquire about opportunities and deadlines in regards to important administrative procedures.