Graduate Program Management MBA
(1) The courses in the "Management MBA" program are taught using the most up-to-date academic information available as well as a strong hands-on approach. Graduates deepen their existing knowledge of business and learn to function successfully in a dynamic, global environment
(2) In the future, companies and management will be strongly challenged to position themselves in a global market. Highly dynamic industries also face increasing competition. The program aims to convey current, subject-related 'state-of-the-art' knowledge through teaching concepts, theory, methods and tools in the field of general management as well as integrate this knowledge with corresponding, specific skill sets.
(3) An additional, essential qualifying goal is the development and integration of skills that are key to success factors to conscious control and process management at both the business and personal (managerial) level:
1. Business Education
2. Social Competence Skills
3. Personal Skills
4. Interdisciplinary Skills
(4) The program's approach is an academically sound, hands-on transfer of business content.
(1) Applicants seeking admission to the program must have successfully completed a Bachelor, Master's, or Diploma degree program, or a comparable and equivalent academic degree program, including a minimum of three years of solid professional work experience.
(2) The number of spots in the program is limited. Higher qualified applicants will be given preference for admission. The Vice Rector of Academic Affairs will render a final decision regarding admission to the program based on recommendations by the program's Academic Director.
(3) If space in the program is available, applicants who do not have the required academic qualifications as in (1) but can show documented proof of a minimum of 4 years of solid professional work experience in regards to their professional career, experience and achievement (including incomplete studies and continuing education courses of marginal length) may be considered for admission.
(4) The percentage of persons mentioned in section 3 may not make up more than 50% of the total number of program participants.
(5) The start of a new program is contingent on a minimum number of admitted participants. Admission will become official when the minimum number of participants is attained.
Post Graduate Program: Post Graduate Program Management MBA
Degree Conferral: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Length: 4 semester