Degree Programs in Physics
Welcome to the Department of Physics and thank you for your interest!
We have compiled information and links related to earning a degree in physics at the JKU.
The JKU offers the following degree programs in Physics:
- Bachelor's Degree Program in Technical Physics
- Master's Degree Program in Technical Physics
- Master's Degree Program in Nanoscience and Techology
- Master's Degree Program in Biophysics
- Teacher Education Program in Physics
- Doctorate Degree Program in Technical Sciences
- Doctorate Degree Program in Natural Sciences
The above links also provide information on each program's individual curriculum as well as contact information to learn more about each program. You can also find information on each individual Studies Commission, the legal body responsible for drafting and changing the curriculum as well as improving the structure and performance of education.
A detailed description of degree program requirements and a list of all mandatory and elective subjects for the following degree programs:
The Studies Commission is responsible for creating and changing the degree program curricula as well as improving the structure and performance in education:
Please contact the head of the Physics Department, a.o.Univ.-Prof. Dr. Peter Bauer, in all matters pertaining to credit transfer, transferring credit for examinations, changing degree programs and other decisions of an academic nature.