Are you interested in higher education at JKU or, if you are currently enrolled at another university, are you interested in transferring to JKU?
Here you will find important information about how, when and where you need to register, what potential costs could be involved, how to transfer examination credit, and much more.
- JKU Introduces Itself
- Why Should I Study At JKU?
- Costs & Financial Services
- In and Around Linz
- Social Services
- Childcare Services
- Student Information Fair (SIM)
- University of Linz: Assessment Testing for Graduating High School Students
- Academic & Student Advising Services (SIBS)
- Introduction and Orientation Courses (StEOP)
- Austrian Student Union – Academic Advising Services
- Psychological Counseling Center
- Students With Disabilities / Chronic Illnesses
Here you will find information on how to pre-register for studies that have an admission procedure and studies that do not have an admission procedure.
Where Can I Find Assistance? Information for First Year Students at the Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions by first year students.
- Where Can I Learn More About the Degree Program I Wish to Pursue?
- Where Can I Refresh Math and Physics and/or Learn More about Practical Programming Skills?
- I graduated from an HTL school in Leonding, Perg or Grieskirchen. Can I get course credit for the undergraduate degree program in Computer Sciences?
- Where Do I Learn More About My Professors and My Degree Program?
- How Do I Meet Fellow Students?
- What do I do if I have problems understanding the subject area or course material?
- What Do I Do if I Experience Difficulties such as a Lack of Motivation, Work Overload, Problems with the Professor, Overlapping Course Dates and Times, etc.?
- Where Can I Find Support to Balance Work/Studies with Family Life?
- I would like to change my major or have completed courses at another university. How can I transfer course credit to count towards my current degree program?
- Where Do I Learn More About Prospective Career Opportunities After Graduation?