Page Areas:

Additional Information:

JKU Fan Community on Facebook

"Like" the JKU on Facebook!

Become a JKU Fan on Facebook! ...  more of JKU Fan Community on Facebook (Titel)

Austrian Student Union Representatives

Logo ÖH

Position Indication:


I would like to change my major or have completed courses at another university. How can I transfer course credit to count towards my current degree program?

The head of each academic program is responsible for questions regarding credit transfer and students are asked to contact the head of the program directly. For more information, please see:

Additional information regarding credit transfer in Computer Science: