Pre-Departure to Linz
- Application: Submit the following forms and documents to the International Office by June 1 (for Winter Semester) or November 15 (for Summer Semester):
- Learning Agreement/ Study Programme
- Academic transcripts (list of courses you have successfully passed at your home university)
- Diploma - Bachelor/Master Degree (if applicable)
- Proof of language proficiency in English or German: (level B2 or higher of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). Students enrolled in any study programme taught solely in English, do not need to provide further proof of language proficiency. EXCEPTION: For General Management a minimum English level of C1 is obligatory!
- 1 passport-sized photograph
-1 photocopy of your valid passport
- Accommodation: To apply for accommodation during your stay, please complete the section "Accommodation" in our online application form. Please check the business hours at your assigned dormitory to facilitate check-in upon arrival!!
- Visa: If applicable: contact the appropriate Austrian authorities in your home country to apply for a Visa or Residence Permit.
- Health Insurance: Inquire at your insurance company about benefits in Austria and arrange for private health insurance, if necessary. EU students are only required to bring and show an European Health Insurance Card.
- Pick-Up Service: By request, exchange students can be picked up from the train station or the Linz Airport by a student representative of the REFI organization or your mentor. If you would like to make use of this service, please send the exact time and place of your arrival to the REFI no later than a week before arrival (register at: http://refi.oeh.jku.at/students/signup.html).