Upon Arrival in Linz
- Enroll at the JKU Admissions Office and get your Kepler Card (= student ID card).
- Pay the Student Union fee (€ 18) at one of the Service Point terminals located on campus.
- Optional: Activate your ÖH-Mensa Bonus.
- Hand in the “Course Selection” form (signed by your coordinator!) to the International Office.
- Register online for the courses via KUSSS.
- Register with the city authorities.
- Optional: Apply for the 'Aktivpass' (entitles the holder to a number of discounts).
- If applicable: Purchase health insurance offered by the Upper Austrian Health Insurance Company.
- Open a bank account in Austria.
- Pay your rent at the student dormitory. If necessary, arrange the automatic withdrawal services (consult your bank). Ask your bank consultant for more details on these services.
- Check your course schedule and make sure you attend the first class session!
- For Erasmus students only: Update your Learning Agreement and submit the form to the International Office. (Learning Agreement - Changes)