Panalytical XPert MRD XL
The PANalytical X'Pert PRO Materials Research Diffractometer is suitable for coplanar as well as non-coplanar (in-plane) diffraction geometries. Easy applicable optics in modular form (PreFIX) allow for high resolution measurements. Fast reciprocal space mapping can be done with a 1D detector. With in-plane diffraction, it becomes possible to measure diffraction from lattice planes that are perpendicular to the sample surface. The sample holder can hold wafers up to 300 mm diameter.
Optics & Detectors:
- Mirror: W/Si, graded, parabolic, acceptance angle: 0.8°, length: 60 mm.
- Monochromator + Crossed Slits Collimator: 4xGe, asymmetric, flat.
- Hybrid Monochromator + Automatic Absorber: Divergence slit: 0.5°, height: 0.76 mm, dist. to sample: 320 mm. Mirror: W/Si, graded, parabolic, acceptance angle: 0.8°, length: 60 mm. Monochromator: Ge, 2-bounce, asymmetric, flat.
- Triple Axis\Rocking curve attachment: Asymmetric triple axis Ge, 3-bounce, asymmetric, flat.
- Diffracted Beam Mirror: W/Si, graded, parabolic, acceptance angle: 0.8°, length: 60 mm.
- Parallel plate collimator
- Programmable receiving slit
- Xe proportional point detector
- PIXcel 1D detector