LIMAK - Austrian Business School
Managing Director: Mag. Gerhard Leitner MSc
For more than 20 years, the LIMAK Austrian Business School has been recognized as a specialist body in the field of postgraduate further training for managers. It is closely linked to industry and focuses on management and leadership.
MBA Change Management and Organizational Development
LIMAK's MBA programme "Change Management and Organizational Development" was conceptually designed and is conducted with great support of the members of our JKU's HRCM Institute. More information about the MBA programme can be found here.
A multifaceted portfolio
The qualification range, which is both profound from a scientific viewpoint and practice-oriented, offers an extensive portfolio for managers from differing responsibility levels.:
• specialized intensive programs (IN.TENSIVE Programs),
• solution-oriented programs for specific companies (LIMAK IN.SPIRE)
• extensive manager qualifications (Management MBA and Executive MBA Programs).
The international network
The LIMAK is integrated into a worldwide network of respected partner universities. The close links with industry and LIMAK’s global connections form the foundation for training of international standard and practical relevance. The LIMAK faculty is composed of national and international professors, consultants and top managers from the world of business.
The following is a list of the university partners in LIMAK’s global partner network:
• Emory University, Atlanta, USA
• Tsinghua University Peking, China
• kmbs Kyiv Mohyla Business School, Kiev, Ukraine
• Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
• Frauenhofer Institut, Stuttgart, Germany
• Friedrich-Alexander-University, Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
LIMAK Austrian Business School, Bergschlößlgasse 1, 4020 Linz,
Tel: +43/70/66/9944-0, E-Mail: info(/\t)limak.jku.at, www.limak.at