ESU - European University Entrepreneurship Network - 2016 Conference EMLYON Business School
The main idea of the ESU – concept is to gather people with similar views and interests who have a strong desire to share their knowledge and experiences in both entrepreneurship research and entrepreneurship education. A core element of the concept is to develop a European network, fed by European culture and roots in their diversity and their specificities to facilitate, promote and foster the research and, doctoral education on entrepreneurship.
The ESU represents an academic “community in practice” that values democratic dialogue between PhD students, researchers and professors. It facilitates entrepreneurial learning and teaching research competences in entrepreneurship and stimulates cross-national and multidisciplinary research groups in Europe to work together to pose innovative research questions and projects to gain new understanding of entrepreneurship processes.
It offers a unique platform throughout the academic career from nascent PhD students to supervising professors to learn and work together in entrepreneurial holistic action and reflection-oriented processes. This takes place as interplay between a yearly conference, a four phase PhD programme, shared research activities and publication processes .
The annual ESU conference offers a unique opportunity for PhD students to meet and create their own networks, follow a PhD programme offering ECTS credits, and present their research ideas in the international scientific forum and work on their doctoral dissertation conjointly with supervisors from all over the world.
Currently the network, initiated by Prof. Alain Fayolle (EM Lyon) includes entrepreneurship research groups from
• Aalto University School of Business, Finland
• Bodø Graduate School of Business, Norway
• EM Lyon Business School, France
• ISCTE Lisbon University Institute, Portugal
• Southampton Business School, United Kingdom
• National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
• University of Sannio, Benevento, Italy
• University of Seville, Spain
• University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
• University of Tartu, Estonia
• University of Twente and TSEBA, Netherlands
• Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration of The Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
• Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium.
• Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
Nähere Informationen: www.em-lyon.com/esu2016
Ansprechpartner am IUG: Univ.-Prof. Dr. Norbert Kailer, ESU-Ländervertreter Österreich
Die Teilnahme an den ESU-Jahreskonferenzen und PhD-Veranstaltungen ist allen DissertantInnen im Bereich Entrepreneurship möglich und nicht an eine Mitgliedschaft gebunden.
Liken Sie auch die neue Facebook-Seite der ESU: www.facebook.com/esunetwork
Die jährliche Konferenz inkl. des Dissertanten-Kolloqiums wird 2016 an der EMLYON Business School, Lyon, Frankreich von 11.-17. September 2016 abgehalten.
Informationen für den Call for papers und die Programmübersicht finden Sie im Anhang.