Our primary areas of responsibility are to:
- offer/develop a comprehensive range of options for internal and external training and continuing education (courses, seminars, etc.)
- provide individuals and organizational units with consultation and support services concerning issues of HR and organizational development
- run equality oriented continuing education and career development programs for female scientists (Career_Mentoring_III, Career_Grid_JKU)
- coordinate the Dual Career Service
- plan and implement organization-specific development projects (examinations, departmental and team development processes, etc.)
- develop and realize JKU-specific PE tools (annual appraisal interviews, etc.)
- organize educational programs for apprentices in a total of 10 different apprenticeship positions ranging from administrative assistance and chemical lab technicians to information technology.
- plan, organize and implement cross-organizational projects (supporting occupational health, etc.)
JKU employees visit help.jku.at for a comprehensive overview of the services offered by the Human Resource Development Unit.