Whether rectangular or round, black-and-white, or colorful: there's a lot to discover in the new LENTOS collection! We will discover and talk about mediums of art that appeal to us today and even ask ourselves what we would do differently than the artists. We look at having the courage to change and also learn many new things about colors and shapes. We can create our own artworks in the Danube Studio and make them any way we want - bent, crooked, or lopsided.
For Children Ages 6 - 12
April 15 - 16, 2019
- By March 25, 2019
- Send an e-mail to register (parents names, child's name, childcare days,..)
- Complete or review the registration form (on the first day)
- Children will need a backpack as well as a snack and a drink!
- The meeting point is always at 8.00 AM
- Weather-appropriate clothing required (sunscreen, had,sturdy shoes,…)
- Please inform yourself beforehand as to if your child requires anything additional
- The activities and excursions vary so parents must book for the whole day (7:45 AM to 3:30 PM)
|Morning||Linz Water Works||Workshop "Krumme Dinger" at Lentos|
|Afternoon||Arts and Crafts & Color Easter Eggs||Easter Bunny/Bake Easter pincas|
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Altenberger Straße 69
Mon:7.45 AM - 3.30 PM
Tues: 7.45 AM - 3.30 PM
+43 732 2468 1268
+43 664 80 765 1569
Workshop "Krumme Dinger" at Lentos
It's a busy Easter at the bakery where dough is being mixed, weighed and kneaded. There is only one question: where are the Easter eggs hiding?
Arts & Crafts
The sky's the limit when it comes to your imagination - create Easter crafts or do your own thing.
Linz Water Works
Water makes you smart
Looking a close look at our water consumption
Water is important to human health for both the body and mind. Water powers and energizes our brains, helping us to think. Drinking water chases away fatigue and greatly increases your ability to concentrate. These are reasons enough to make children aware of how important it is to drink enough water daily.
Costs & Fees
|Price per day||25 Euros|
- 2-course menu
- Arts & crafts materials
- Entrance fees
- Transportation fees (public transportation)
- If school-age children are to be released without being picked up by a parent, please provide written authorization by a parent or guardian.
- Early pick-up beginning at 3 pm is possible. Please notify the caregivers.
- Notify the caregivers in writing regarding any cancellations no later than 5 working days before the start of the activity, otherwise parents are subject to paying the fee.
- In the event of illness, please provide a doctor's note.