for kids between 6 and 12 years old
April 6 - 8, 2020
- Register by no later than March 23, 2020
- Send an e-mail to register (please include the parents' names, the child's name, days childcare is required,..)
- Complete or review the registration form (on the day of your first visit)
- Provide your child(ren) with a backpack including a snack and something to drink!
- The meeting point is always at 8:00 AM
- Please dress your child according to the weather (sunscreen, a hat, sturdy shoes,…)
- Please observe information in regards to what to bring
- Due to the different activities, you may only book the summer program for a full day (7:45 am -3:30 pm)
|Monday, April 6, 2020||Baking Easter bunnies||Nail pictures|
|Tuesday, April 7, 2020||Coloring Easter eggs|| |
Making homemade butter,Free play, arts & crafts
|Wednesday, April 8, 2020|| |
Easter Egg Hunt in cooperation with the Austrian Student Union andEaster Snack
|Make a 'Purzelhase'|
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Altenberger Straße 69
Mon: 7.45 AM - 3.30 PM
Tues: 7.45 AM - 3.30 PM
+43 732 2468 1268
+43 664 80 765 1569
Costs & Fees
|Price per day||25 Euros|
- 2-course menu
- Arts & crafts materials
- Entrance fees
- Transportation fees (public transportation)
- If school-age children are to be released without being picked up by a parent, please provide written authorization by a parent or guardian.
- Early pick-up beginning at 3 pm is possible. Please notify the caregivers.
- Notify the caregivers in writing regarding any cancellations no later than 5 working days before the start of the activity, otherwise parents are subject to paying the fee.
- In the event of illness, please provide a doctor's note.