Easter program cancelled.
PLEASE NOTE! In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19 (the "coronavirus"), Kidsversity is currently closed until further notice.
Childcare services will be provided for parents who require childcare.
This emergency service is only available to children whose parents work in essential services that serve to maintain public aspects or due to a personal situation (such as illness).
Please send an e-mail to the director.
All the best and stay healthy!
for kids between 6 and 12 years old
April 6 - 8, 2020
- ´Register by no later than March 23, 2020
- Send an e-mail to register (please include the parents' names, the child's name, days childcare is required,..)
- Complete or review the registration form (on the day of your first visit)
- Provide your child(ren) with a backpack including a snack and something to drink!
- The meeting point is always at 8:00 AM
- Please dress your child according to the weather (sunscreen, a hat, sturdy shoes,…)
- Please observe information in regards to what to bring
- Due to the different activities, you can only book the summer program for a full day (7:45 am -3:30 pm)
|Monday, April 6, 2020||Baking Easter bunnies||Nail pictures|
|Tuesday, April 7, 2020||Coloring Easter eggs|| |
Making homemade butter,free play, arts & crafts
|Wednesday, April 8, 2020|| |
Easter Egg Hunt in cooperation with the Austrian Student Union andEaster Snack
|Making a 'Purzelhase'|
Johannes Kepler Universität Linz
Altenberger Straße 69
Mo:07.45 - 15.30 Uhr
Di: 07.45 - 15.30Uhr
+43 732 2468 1268
+43 664 80 765 1569
Costs & Fees
|Price per day||25 Euros|
- 2-course menu
- Arts & crafts materials
- Entrance fees
- Transportation fees (public transportation)
- If school-age children are to be released without being picked up by a parent, please provide written authorization by a parent or guardian.
- Early pick-up beginning at 3 pm is possible. Please notify the caregivers.
- Notify the caregivers in writing regarding any cancellations no later than 5 working days before the start of the activity, otherwise parents are subject to paying the fee.
- In the event of illness, please provide a doctor's note.