for kids ages 6 - 12 years old
August 3 to 28, 2020
- Register by no later than July 10, 2020
- Send an e-mail to register (please include the parents' names, the child's name, days childcare is required,..)
- Complete or review the registration form (on the day of your first visit)
- Provide your child(ren) with a backpack including a snack and something to drink!
- The meeting point is always at 8:00 AM
- Please dress your child according to the weather (sunscreen, a hat, sturdy shoes,…)
- Please observe information in regards to what to bring
- Due to the different activities, you can only book the summer program for a full day (7:45 am -3:30 pm)
The program for Summer 2020 is currently being organized and will be available on our homepage shortly.
Services at the JKU
Aubrunnerweg 5, ground floor, 4040 Linz
Hours from August 5 - 30, 2020
Mon-Thurs: 7.45 am - 3.30 pm
Fri: 7.45 am - 12.00 pm
+43 732 2468 1268
+43 664 80 765 1569
Fees & Costs
|Price Per Day||€ 25|
|Week Price Monday - Thursday*||€ 75|
|Week Price Monday - Friday*||€ 93|
*valid when present for the entire day, otherwise the day price will be charged.
- 2-course menu
- Arts & crafts materials
- Entrance fees
- Transportation (public transportation)
- If school-age children are to be released without being picked up by a parent, please provide written authorization by a parent or guardian.
- Early pick-up beginning at 3 pm is possible. Please notify the caregivers.
- Notify the caregivers in writing regarding any cancellations no later than 5 working days before the start of the activity, otherwise parents are subject to paying the fee.
- In the event of illness, please provide a doctor's note.