- Basic and advanced knowledge of polymer technologies
- Basic and advanced knowledge of business administration for engineers
- Understanding polymeric materials and polymer-based technologies as part of environmental and social challenges (‘Circular Economy’ and ‘Sustainable Development’)
- Special in-depth expertise by selecting from the optional advanced elective track courses and selecting a thesis topic
- Expertise in providing solutions for polymer engineering and management-related problems and assignments in an industrial environment
- Methodological skills and expertise to create and present polymer science driven and/or market-oriented research projects
Management in Polymer Technologies (MPT).
The Master’s degree program 'Management in Polymer Technologies (MPT)' combines key subject areas in polymer engineering and business administration. The curriculum is globally unique, expanding on undergraduate studies in Polymer Engineering at the JKU. Applicants who hold an undergraduate degree in Technical Chemistry, Biological Chemistry, Technical Physics, or Mechatronics need to complete mandatory bridging subjects during the MPT program. Graduates of other undergraduate degree programs admitted to the program may be required to complete additional coursework of up to 40 ECTS credits during the program. The program is flexible, allowing students to specialize in polymer technologies and business administration, including Sustainable Development. Graduates can pursue professions ranging from project management to marketing and to executive management positions.
Unique cross-disciplinary program
Attractive infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment
Flexible options for specialization
Outstanding conditions to conduct research
Excellent career prospects