If you are/were previously enrolled at another university or attended a educational college, you must also present the following documentation
- Departure documents if you are transferring from another university (when continuing with the same major)
- Proof of having a student ID number if you are/were enrolled at another Austrian university or educational college (i.e. Studies Record Sheet)
- Proof in regards to having successfully completed a degree program (a diploma, conferral documents, etc.)
In order to complete enrollment and admission to studies, please come to the Admissions Office before the following deadlines.
|for Summer Semester 2020||January 7, 2020||February 5, 2020 (Grace Period: April 30, 2020)|
- There are special deadlines for third-country nationals who have various educational backgrounds.
- Once the deadlines as listed above have passed, you can no longer be admitted to the university for that particular semester.
To enroll, please bring the following original documents* with you to the Admissions Office:
- Confirmation of having entered your personal information online (print-out of your confirmation e-mail)
- Valid passport or proof of citizenship with an official photo ID
- Proof of university entrance qualifications (such as an Austrian "Matura" diploma, etc.)
- Proof of having a Social Insurance number (such as an E-card)
- Confirmation in regards any change of name in the event that names on certain documents do not match (i.e. marriage certificate)
Contact the Office of Examinations and Recognition Services to see if you can transfer credit from your high-school studies to count toward your academic degree!