In order to complete enrollment and admission to studies, please come to the Admissions Office before the following deadlines.
|for Winter Semester 2019/2020||July 8, 2019||September 5, 2019 (Grace Period: November 30, 2019)|
- There are special deadlines for third-country nationals who have various educational backgrounds.
- Once the deadlines as listed above have passed, you can no longer be admitted to the university for that particular semester.
To enroll, please bring the following original documents* with you to the Admissions Office:
- Confirmation of having entered your personal information online (print-out of your confirmation e-mail)
- Valid passport or proof of citizenship with an official photo ID
- Proof of university entrance qualifications (such as an Austrian "Matura" diploma, etc.)
- Proof of having a Social Insurance number (such as an E-card)
- Confirmation in regards any change of name in the event that names on certain documents do not match (i.e. marriage certificate)
If you are/were previously enrolled at another university or attended a educational college, you must also present the following documentation
- Departure documents if you are transferring from another university (when continuing with the same major)
- Proof of having a student ID number if you are/were enrolled at another Austrian university or educational college (i.e. Studies Record Sheet)
- Proof in regards to having successfully completed a degree program (a diploma, conferral documents, etc.)
Contact the Office of Examinations and Recognition Services to see if you can transfer credit from your high-school studies to count toward your academic degree!