Your Attributes …
- Product management skills (requirements engineering, market analysis, customer affinity, roadmap and backlog management, etc.)
- Project management skills to manage our development pipeline and (research) projects.
- Hands-on experience in agile methodologies and specification techniques (ideally a Product Owner certificate and / or a Scrum Master certificate).
- Strong technical background in modern object-oriented software development e.g. in Java and/or C# (required to be able to present our product as well).
- Interest in deep technical and innovative software topics and methodologies such as parsers, compilers, generators, AI methods, etc.
- Leadership quality, a motivator and communicator in the team and with customers.
- Proficiency in German (min. C1 level).
What We Offer …
- Opportunities to lead and shape highly innovative software product development.
- Advanced SW factory with state-of-the-art technology and high quality tools
- Dynamic, flat organization where everyone can make a difference.
- "Start-up feeling", free and flexible time management.
- Working up to 80% WFH / remote work possible.
- Opportunity for young and dynamic software professionals - your skills and responsibilities can grow along with the company.
- Part-time is also possible.
- The salary range for this position (fixed salary) is between approx. € 60,000 and approx. € 80,000 gross per year for a full-time position. The actual salary package depends on your professional qualifications, personal skills, and experience.
The Application Process …
Please send us your documents (e.g. CV or link to your web profile, link to your blog or professional articles you have written, professionally corresponding certificates, other supplementary documents) by e-mail to the contact address provided.