Working together to develop forward-looking solutions for tomorrow's business world: Over 1,000 colleagues at four locations throughout Austria (Vienna, Linz, Salzburg and Klagenfurt) work toward this goal daily. As one of the market leaders in auditing, tax consulting, strategy & transactions, and consulting, we provide our clients with innovative services to help them face the future. We are a leading management consulting firm in Austria and provide our clients with consulting services ranging from strategy, omnichannel, IT, organization, supply chain and logistics to finance, controlling and risk management. As part of our Study & Work program, you have the opportunity to become part of our team while you study and apply what you have learned in the classroom to real-world practices and begin your career in management consulting. "It's yours to build."
What you can expect with us - experience to benefit you for a lifetime
- Work with experienced management consultants and apply what you have learned in the classroom to real-world problems
- Work with others on strategic and conceptual issues such as in the area of business management, IT, and risk assessment
- Work with others to prepare reports and presentations as well as design studies and conduct market research i.e. in the area of innovative technologies
- Design studies and conduct market research, i.e. in the area of innovative technologies
- Correspond with clients, various authorities, and other EY teams in Austria and abroad
What you bring to the table - skills to shape the future
- Actively pursuing a business or business informatics degree
- Proficiency in German, English, and a good understanding of MS Office
- Proactive and the ability to work well independently and accurately
- Flexibility and ability to be open toward new, diverse challenges
- A strong sense of commitment and the ability to work effectively as part of an interdisciplinary team
What we offer - an inspiring work environment
- Exciting assignments and insight into management consulting by working with EY experts as part of the best tax consulting teams in Austria and around the world.
- We work together with you to arrange your work schedule so you can complete your studies. We also offer the option to easily work from home
- Secure employment during your studies as well as potential long-term perspectives at our company
- A 'buddy' at the start who can ease you into your responsibilities and support your personal and professional development
- Various fringe benefits, opens an external URL in a new window such as sports and health classes, some of which can also be taken online
EY supports equal opportunity. We value individual diversity; supporting a work environment in which everyone feels comfortable is very important to us.
Does this position match your profile and expectations? Then submit your resume online today.
Click here, opens an external URL in a new window to learn more about our application process.
If you have any questions, contact Sophie Piehslinger (01/21170-1237).
See our career page, opens an external URL in a new window for more information.
A full-time annual gross salary starting at € 28,280 applies to this position. We are willing to offer more depending on individual qualifications and experience.