Are you interested in joining us as we become a technological leader in the area of on-premise chatbot systems? Are you passionate about applying your expertise to drive our software solutions with complex code? New technologies make your heart beat faster and flexible work hours and the location are as important to you as they are to us?
Then it's time we got to know each other.
We are looking to hire a
This position includes being responsible for the editorial structure and content development as well as editorial and content quality assurance in support of our customer projects. You are responsible creating project content and working with respective project team members as part of the project's cycle.
- Initial and ongoing content support and to advance innovative chatbot projects
- Develop new support services in support of quality assurance in close coordination with the sales department
- Develop and implement content management processes and structures
- Create editorial guides to conduct customer and employee training sessions
- Draft and implement new ideas and customer content request to maintain, and even improve, customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in German and English (oral and written)
- Experience in managing stakeholders and providing proactive customer service.
- A strong understanding and sound awareness of language and content development.
- Desire to grow personally and professsionally
- Enthusiasm to work effectively as part of team
- Ability to independently learn about new technologies and the ability to think in a solution-oriented, networked, and holistic way
- An interest in helping to shape Ubitec's PR and employer branding
- Be part of a young, motivated, and dynamic team that also knows how to have fun.
- A workplace with employee parking in Linz along with everything your heart desires, as well as technical equipment to work from home (modern hardware, coffee/tea, ping-pong table, air conditioning, exciting events, and much more).
- Flexible work schedule and an option to work from home.
The salary for this position based on full-time employment is € 2,300 net; the actual amount of remuneration can be higher depending on experience and qualifications.