1. Create an Account
When you create an account, you are registering at the JKU for the first time. This account allows you to complete steps as outlined in the registration process. If you already have an account, proceed directly to Step 2 "Selecting a Degree Program".,
2. Selecting a Degree Program
Log in using your account information and then select the degree program of your choice.
In addition, during this step we require:
- Information about your educational background
- Information about your nationality (PDF, opens a file) (On account of the quota of spots - Austria, EU, third-country nationals)
- Payment of €110 administrative fee directly via the online registration system. You can pay by credit card (Mastercard, Visa), online bank transfer, or using PayPal.
Deadline to Register and Pay the Required Fee
Register and pay the required administrative fee before the deadline:
|Academic Year ||Start ||End |
|Winter Semester 2023 ||March 1, 2023 ||March 31, 2023 |
Once you have entered your details, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive confirmation, please check your spam folder or send an inquiry e-mail to: aufnahmeverfahren(at)jku.at.
Once you are registered and have paid the administrative fee, you will also be registered for "Step 3 - Admissions Procedure".
- Please make sure that the e-mail address you have provided is valid and up-to-date. We will send additional information regarding the admission process to the e-mail address you have provided.
- Do not register to enroll and/or pay the fee using a mobile device (smartphone or tablet) that has unstable internet connection.
- The admissions procedure takes place only once per academic year. You may not register for the respective academic year outside of the stated deadlines.
- You must meet the admission requirements in order to successfully register.
- Make sure you have completed, confirmed and submitted the required vaccination forms (see Step 4: Admission to Studies) before you begin your studies. Certain vaccinations are mandatory in order to work at the Kepler University Hospital! If you already work at the Kepler University Hospital, during your first week of your studies you will be required to show verification!
- As part of the degree selection process, you will be asked to take part in a statistical survey in accordance with Section 18 (6) of the 2020 Education Documentation Act.