Here you will find detailed information to start a Master's Degree in Leading Innovative Organizations.
Master's Degree in
Leading Innovative Organizations
General information about the program is available here:
Step 1: Enter Your Personal Information
The process of entering your personal information means you will be asked to fill out an online form disclosing your personal information and then you will be asked to select your major. The procedure consists of two parts:
- Part A: Disclose your contact information and create a JKU Account
- Part B: Select your major and provide information about your educational background, etc.
Deadlines to Enter Personal Information Online
|Intended Start of Studies||Start||End|
|Winter Semester 2020||December 2, 2019||January 31, 2020|
After entering your personal information, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please check your the spam folder in your Inbox or contact the Admissions Office directly.
Once the deadlines as listed above have expired, you can no longer be admitted to the university for that particular semester.
Step 2: Application
|Intended Start of Studies||Start||End|
|Winter Semester||December 2, 2019||January 31, 2020|
The application must include the following:
- Letter of Intent
- Current CV
- Certificates and academic transcripts
- A copy of your Bachelor's thesis
- Proof of required proficiency in English (Level C1)
- GMAT score* (min. 600 points, not older than two years)
Important information regarding Certificates and academic transcripts:
- If you have not studied under the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System - ECTS system, please provide detailed explanations of your grading and credit system so that we can assess the hours you have spent on a particular module.
Important information regarding GMAT:
- If you do hold a Bachelor degree from outside the European Economic Area (non-EEA degree) you must take the GMAT.
- If you do not hold an undergraduate or graduate degree which provides sufficient knowledge in Business Administration you must take the GMAT.
- The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a standardized, internationally recognized examination conducted around the world. Please note that you will need time to prepare for the examination (a minimum of 8 weeks; up to 6 months). Click here for detailed information.
Information about Fulfilling Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration Requirements
Successful completion of one of the following Bachelor's or Diploma Degree Programs
|University||Undergraduate / Graduate Degree Program|
|JKU||Undergraduate / Graduate Degree in Business & Economics|
|JKU||Undergraduate / Graduate Degree in Business Informatics|
|JKU||Undergraduate / Graduate Degree in Social Economics|
|WU Wien||Undergraduate Degree in Business, Economics and Social Sciences|
|WU Wien||Undergraduate Degree in Business and Economics|
|University of Vienna||Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration|
|University of Vienna||Undergraduate Degree in International Business Administration|
|University of Graz||Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration|
|University of Graz||Undergraduate Degree in Economics|
|University of Graz||Undergraduate Degree in Environmental System Sciences - Business Administration|
|University of Graz||Undergraduate Degree in Environmental Systems Sciences – Economics|
|University of Klagenfurt||Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration - Branch of Study Business Administration|
|University of Klagenfurt||Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration - Branch of Study International Business Administration|
|University of Klagenfurt||Undergraduate Degree in International Business and Economics|
|University of Innsbruck||Undergraduate Degree in Management and Economics|
|University of Innsbruck||Graduate Degree in Economic and Business Studies|
Business Administration equivalence requirements are considered fulfilled providing the prospective applicant has successfully passed courses in the following areas as part of a Bachelor's or Diploma degree program (minimum of the scope/level as specified)
- 10 ECTS credits in Methods and/or Applied Methods Courses (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Survey Research, Operations Research, Decision Support Systems, Programming, Formal Methods)
- 18 ECTS credits in Finance/Accounting/Tax
- 18 ECTS credits in Management/General Business Administration
Step 3: Complete the Selection Interview
The best candidates will be invited for an oral interview in English. If successful, you are nominated for admission (Step 4).
Step 4: Admission to Studies
Candidates selected in the Interview Process (Step 3) are nominated for admission.
|Intended Start of Studies||End|
|Winter Semester||April 30, 2020|
Applicants have to fulfill the legal admission process. The necessary documents have to be submitted by April 30,2020.