Marketing is the key interface between a company and its customers.
This competence area provides deeper insight into key areas, such as
- Global marketing
- Global marketing communication and social media
- Business-to-Business marketing
- Marketing tools, relationship marketing
- Digital marketing
- Marketing projects with business practices
General information about the program is available here:
Competence AreaStudy Plan
You will learn how proven marketing methods and innovative digitalization approaches are linked. Your goal is to develop the most efficient and effective marketing concepts and put them into practice in the consumer goods markets, as well as in business-to-business and international markets.
Your state-of-the-art expertise will allow you to interactively implement marketing project approaches to support real-world marketing solutions.
The master's thesis may only be written in your selected Competence Area. You can find additional information here if you choose to write your master's thesis in the Competence Area of Marketing and Global Marketing in a Digital World:
Your Career Prospects
Graduates of the Master's degree program in Management not only study foundational theory in management along with a focus on digitalization, but also become experts in a competence area. Program graduates are highly sought-after in many areas of industry and business:
Experts in (international) marketing are in high demand all over the world, as well as in an export country such as Austria. Your education will qualify you to pursue a career in
- Marketing Consumer Goods: Strategic Marketing, Product Management, Marketing Communications
- Business-to-Business Marketing: Strategic Marketing, Business Development, Key Account Management
- International Marketing: International Marketing Management, International Business Development, International Product/Brand Management
You are already working and would like to complete the Master Management part-time?
It depends on how long you want to take your time for your master studies and how flexible your employer is. We offer many of the courses in block form to make it easier for working students to participate.
Below you will find two ways to complete the MSc Management in 6 or 8 semesters.