This unique graduate degree program not only challenges students to travel the world and learn to work together as part of an international team, but also appreciate different cultures as well as reflect critically and conscientiously on their own country.
The joint Master's degree program in Global Business aims to prepare students to pursue careers at international companies. The program has been designed to raise each student's level of awareness, tolerance, understanding, and flexibility - traits that every manager in our global world needs today.
- One academic degree program, three international cultures
- Enhance your business skill set
- Better understand local practices
- Contact to innovative companies
- Real-world business experiences
- Foreign language fluency
Why This Degree is Particularly Attractive
- One year, three countries
- Set class of international students
- Coherent curriculum
- Direct transfer of ECTS credits
- International classmates
- Multi-cultural teams
- On-site company visits and company business projects
The Global Business Program has three different track options, each featuring a diverse cultural and business-related focus. The following options are:
Admission to Studies
Start Your Studies - A Step-by-Step Guide
From the application procedure to paying tuition fees - here you will find everything you need to know to help you take your first step to enroll!
News & Events
Elke Schüßler participates in the "Responsible Management Lectures" organized by FH Wien.
Welcome to the winter semester 2020/21!
The Department of International Management is looking for a new Research and Teaching Assistant to join their team!