- Admission to the PhD Program in Economics requires a university (diploma or) master's degree in a thematically relevant field.
- Accepted degrees awarded by the University of Innsbruck:
- Master Program Applied Economics
- Master program Banking and Finance
- Diploma Program Political Economy
- Accepted degrees awarded by University of Linz:
- Master Program Economics
- Master Program Management and Applied Economics
- Diploma Program in Business and Economics
It is highly recommended to get in touch with potential supervisors prior application to the programme. Only faculty members with habilitation are allowed to supervise dissertations.