- Econometrics (6 ECTS)
- Microeconomics (6 ECTS)
- Macroeconomics (6 ECTS)
The PhD in Economics curriculum includes two years of coursework. During the first semester, students become familiar with the necessary formal and quantitative tools to conduct research in economics.
In the following semesters, students choose one elective course for specialization and take specialized field courses (core competences). The material taught in these field courses provides the basis for writing a PhD thesis in the respective field.
Students need to take:
- 18 ECTS of compulsory courses
- 6 ECTS of elective courses
- 12 ECTS of field courses,
- 4 ECTS of generic competences
- 4 ECTS of PhD dissertation seminars