- Research in the area of Internet of Bio-Nano Things (IoBNT), which envisions to be a heterogeneous network with biological units that are connected to the internet, i.e., IoBNT extend the connectivity to non-conventional domains, such as the human body. The research focus should be on communications methods in IoBNT, localization capabilities of IoBNT, interface between the biological and cyber domain as well as on security aspects
- To teach at the undergraduate and graduate level. Teaching at undergraduate level must be done in German
- Take part in general administration activities at the institute
- The successful candidate must hold a MSc. or Dipl.-Ing. degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Information Technology, Mechatronics or in a similar field
- Profound knowledge at least in one of the following fields: mobile and/or molecular communications, communication networks, signal processing, sensors
- Strong motivation
- Team player
- Language skills: German and English at B2 level
What We Offer:
- On the basis of full-time employment (40 hours/week) the minimum salary in accordance with the collective agreement is € 3,058.60 gross per month (14 x per year, CA Job Grade: B1)
- Stable employer
- Attractive campus environment with good public transportation connections
- Attractive continual educational opportunities
- State-of-the-art research infrastructure
- Dynamic research environment
- Broad range of on-campus dining services/healthy meals(organic food at the cafeteria)
- Exercise and sports classes(USI)
- ...and much more
Application Deadline: September 21, 2022.
The Johannes Kepler University wishes to increase the proportion of academic female faculty and, for this reason, especially welcomes applications by qualified women. If applicants are equally qualified, a woman will be given preference for this position. The university welcomes applications from qualified applicants with physical disabilities. These applications will be given special consideration.
How to Apply:
Prospective applicants interested in the multifaceted position are requested to electronically send an application in adherence to the stated criteria together with the requested documentation via our online portal jku.at/application, opens an external URL in a new window or to the Johannes Kepler University Linz, Department of Human Resource Management, Altenberger Straße 69, A-4040 Linz. Please include “Job Reference Number 5055“ in your application.