The JKU International PhD Program in Software Engineering supports national and international PhD students at the Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU). Students are integrated in the normal Doctorate Degree Program in Technical Sciences at the Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences. The normative length of the program is 6 semesters (3 years), although students may take longer if required.
We currently have an open application phase. National and international candidates with a Master's degree in computer science or closely related areas may apply for one of the defined research positions listed below. Please send your application including CV, motivation letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the research position.
- Understanding the Impact of Changes onto Software Systems (PDF) (277,6 KB)
- Engineering and Composing Safe and Secure Cyber Physical Systems (PDF) (279,2 KB)
- Engineering in the Cloud –New Dimensions for Collaboration and Cooperation (PDF) (275,9 KB)
- Consistency Checking in a Collaborative Engineering Environment (PDF) (272,8 KB)
- Reuse: Mining and Evolving Variability in Software-Intensive Systems (PDF) (274,3 KB)
- Factory of the Future: Engineering Adaptable Cyber-Physical Production Systems (PDF) (274,3 KB)