These standards apply to all products at the Institute (e.g. publications, lecture manuscripts and presentations) as well as to all materials created by students at the Institute within the framework of lectures, theses, term papers, etc.
- All papers have to be written in German or English
- Each document has a cover sheet that clearly identifies the authors name, matriculation number, e-mail), the name of the product and the date of its creation. The header or footer contains the name of the author, the name of the product and the current page number (in that order). The letterhead of the Institute and the University of Linz is not used for student papers.
- Statements taken literally or mutatis mutandis from other sources - insofar as they are not common property - are to be quoted in an appropriate manner. All citations must be indicated following a clearly defined and commonly accepted reference styles (Standard APA)
- In the case of papers of more than 5 pages, the contents must be systematically structured, consisting of a list of contents, abbreviations, illustrations, tables, main text, appendix, bibliography.
- Digital documents must be submitted in original format (MS-Word, LaTeX, Libreoffice) and Adobe PDF. Printed works must be stapled or bound.