Student projects in Intelligent Audio Processing
These student projects can be started any time (including holidays) and can span over semester boundaries.
Remark: We are open for new proposals - if you are interested in Intelligent Audio Processing, feel free to contact us!
- Data augmentation for machine listening
- Adversarial robustness for machine listening
- Semi-supervised machine listening
- Weakly-supervised machine listening
- Machine listening with noisy labels
- Acoustic Scene Classification
- Audio Tagging
- Sound Event Detection
- Sound Event Localization
- Voice (Style-) Transfer
- Anomalous Sound Detection (similar to DCASE2020 Task2)
- Audio Source Separation (Contact: Verena Haunschmid)