Student Projects in Natural language processing
Contacts (if not stated otherwise): Navid Rekabsaz
These student projects can be started any time (including holidays) and can span over semester boundaries.
Remark: We are open for new proposals - if you are interested in Natural language processing, feel free to contact us!
- Deep learning models for information retrieval, summarization, and question answering
- Bias and debiasing in word embeddings
- Bias and debiasing in downstream tasks such as information retrieval, and content-based recommendation systems
- Adversarial training in NLP
- Energy efficiency in neural models
- Extractive summarization for humanitarian response data
- Joint-learning of informational tasks
- Computational social science with NLP, e.g. in the context of climate change