Student Projects in Natural language processing
Contacts (if not stated otherwise): Navid Rekabsaz
These student projects can be started any time (including holidays) and can span over semester boundaries.
Remark: We are open for new proposals - if you are interested in Natural language processing, feel free to contact us!
- Bias measurement and debiasing in word embeddings (Navid)
- Bias measurement and debiasing in information retrieval (Navid)
- Energy efficiency in neural models (Navid)
- Neural models for informations retrieval with generative approaches (Navid)
- Aspect-based extractive summarization for humanitarian response data (Navid)
- Joint-learning of informational tasks in neural models (Navid)
- Active learning in document classification: application on humanitarian response data (Navid)