We are inviting abstract submissions for oral and poster presentations in all areas of electret research including - but not limited to - topics relevant to the ISE 19:
- Charge related phenomena in dielectrics (charge injection, transport & trapping)
- Thermally stimulated current & dielectric relaxation
- Nanoscale measurements of electrostatic phenomena
- Ferroelectric, piezoelectric & pyroelectric phenomena
- Ferroelectrets & photoelectrets
- Electrostatic & dielectric phenomena in life science: bioelectrets
- Non-linear electrical & optical effects
- Applications of thin-film ferroelectric materials
- Electrets in organic electronics
- Soft actuators & sensors
- Functional materials and dielectrics
Abstract submission opens: March 1, 2023. (Please click here: link, opens an external URL in a new window).
Abstract submission closes: May 31, 2023 (8:00 pm CET).
- Prior to submitting an abstract, please register on the ISE19 conference website. You will have two logins in two different contact portals (one for registration, a second one for abstract submission).
- Submit abstracts online only via the ISE19 website. See: "Submit abstract", opens an external URL in a new window.
- Abstracts must be submitted in PDF format.
- During the submission, you will be asked to choose between oral or poster presentations. As the number of oral presentations is limited, those abstracts not selected for oral presentations will be offered poster presentations.
- Notification regarding acceptance will be sent in June.
Templates for Abstract Submission
ISE19 Abstract Template (PDF file, opens a file)
ISE19 Abstract Template (Open Document file, opens a file)