The platform for knowledge transfer and critical discourse between science and business practice
With the Austrian Management Forum, we have been supporting the theory-practice transfer between the Institute for Human Resource & Change Management and practice for many years. With keynote speeches and podium discussions, we offer the opportunity for science and practice to enter into dialogue.
For this we invite our students, alumni, research colleagues and network partners.
Overview of past Austrian Management Forums (AMF):
- AMF in November 2010: "Incentives of remuneration for sustainable corporate governance"
- AMF in May 2011: "Competence management – between management fashion and strategic competence"
- AMF in May 2012: "Knowledge worker productivity"
- AMF in October 2017: "International leadership competences and careers"
- AMF in November 2017: "The role of human resources within change processes"