Elastischer Linear Roboter
The elastic articulated robot ElRob was originally built in munich and brought to Linz in 1998 when o.Univ.-Prof.Dr.-Ing.habil. Hartmut Bremer became the head of the institute. The mechanics as well as electronics got renewed and the control implementation was changed to a real-time dSpace system. In contrast to the elastic articulated robot Ella the curvatures are measured by strain gauges in order to compensate vibration during trajectory as well as disturbance control. Based on this setup different model based control strategies are implemented.
- Mechanical construction: Serial kinematic with six rotatory degrees of freedom
- Drives: 1 x 206W, 1 x 584W, 1 x 142W DC engines (Main axes)
- Max. payload: 5kg
- Dead load to payload ratio: 0.5
- Control system: dSpace DS1103
- Control performance: Current & Position control 1.2ms