We offer regularly scheduled information sessions about the MORE Program:
- Information Session 30.09.2020
- Information Session 28.05.2020
- Information Session 03.02.2020
- Information Session 05.07.2018
- Information Session 31.01.2018
- Information Session 28.06.2017
- Information Session 02.02.2016
- DONATION ACTIVITY DURING THE CORONA CRISIS.
After the Austrian universities switched to distance learning due to the COVID-19 crisis, the new situation showed that MORE students did not have the necessary technical infrastructure. They often had no or not working notebooks. It was therefore decided to provide financial support for the purchase of new equipment. Sparkasse Oberösterreich was won as the main sponsor for MOREClassic students. You can find our report here.
- As part of the German course "Mittelstufe I", a group of 8 MORE students visited the exhibition "Gekommen und Geblieben. 50 Jahre Arbeitsmigration in (Ober-)Österreich" at the Arbeitswelten Museum in Steyr on April 8, 2016 (curator: a.Univ. Prof. Mag. Dr. Michael John). Photos and a brief summary about the excursion will be available soon on the Center for Business Languages and Intercultural Communications website.