The election commission is a permanent body allocated to the JKU Austrian Student Union.
The current term of office is from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2019!
The Commission consists of four members:
- 1 representative of three votes from the strongest factions of the previous election ("campaigning group")
- 1 legally qualified Chairperson (sworn in by the Rector)
(1 Deputy Chairperson)
Duties and Responsibilities
The Election Commission is responsible for organizing the Austrian Student Union elections.
- Organize polling stations and sub-commissions
- Review election proposals and candidatures
- Prepare ballots
- Announce the election results
- Allocate mandates
- Constituting, etc.
Election Commission Members
- Mag. Therese Wagenhofer, MBA (Chairperson)
- (Mag. Tanja Topf - Deputy Chairperson)
- Christian Buhl
- Martin Forstner
- DI Markus Jäger, BSc
Austrian Student Union Election Commission
c/o JKU Legal Department
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Altenberger Straße 69
A-4040 Linz / Austria
Schloss, 1st Floor
Mon-Fri: 8.00 AM - 12.00 PM
Mon-Thurs: 1.00 - 4.00 PM
+43 732 2468 3322