The JKU's organizational structure and statutes are listed here in a consolidated version, whereby consolidation in this case means that all legal amendments and corrections have been incorporated into one piece of legislation. These documents are for information purposes only and are thus not legally binding.
In accordance with § 20 Sec. 6 of the 2002 Universities, each university is required to publish a bulletin and make it publicly accessible on the university's homepage. For example, statutes, the development plan, the organization plan, ordinances & rules of procedure, curricula, and the performance agreement are to be made public.
- Section on Faculty Appointment Procedures and Tenure-Track Positions (ST-BVTT) (Last update: 02.11.2017)
- Section on Post-Doctoral Procedures (Last update: 23.03.2016)
- Section on Study Regulations (Last update: 12.07.2017)
- Section on Election Regulations Collegial Bodies (Last update: 24.01.2018)
- Appendix 1 for Election Regulations Collegiate Bodies (Last update: 18.04.2016)
- Section on Election Regulations for the Rectorate (Last update: 28.05.2014)
- Section on Election Regulations for the University Council (Last update: 17.03.2004)
- Section on Academic Honors (Last update: 23.03.2016)
- Section on the Involvement of JKU Linz Alumni (Last update: 24.06.2004)
- Section on the Advancement of Women, incl. Contribution by the Committee for Equal Opportunities (Last update: 30.06.2011)
- Section on the Department for Gender and Diversity Management (Last update: 16.10.2008)