Who is eligible to reserve a study space?
- Students and employees at the JKU are eligible to reserve a study space, as well as those who hold valid library cards.
What do I need to know when submitting a reservation?
- You can submit a reservation (for a maximum of) 7 days in advance.
- A maximum of 3 study space reservations (at all locations) per person is permitted.
- Please note that there are no publicly accessible PCs on site in the libraries for those who reserve a study space. Please reserve a study space in advance before coming to the library.
- You will receive confirmation of your study space reservation via e-mail. You will need your JKU Card or library card to verify the reservation. You may not enter reading areas/study space at the library without a valid reservation. No exceptions!
- If you are unable to use the study space you have reserved in advance, please cancel the reservation.
- The library reserves the right to cancel any reservation. If the library cancels your reservation, you will receive e-mail notification.