Please note: If you would like to just check out or return books and do not require a study space at one of the libraries, you may proceed to the Circulation Desk. You are not required to reserve a study space in advance. Please make note of the Library Hours.
We ask that you please protect yourself and others by adhering to the corresponding Covid-19 safety protocols, particularly maintaining distances from others. We ask that you wear a face mask or face covering until you are seated at your study space.
Information about Reserving a Study Space
Who is eligible to reserve a study space?
- Students and employees at the JKU are eligible to reserve a study space, as well as those who hold valid library cards.
What do I need to know when submitting a reservation?
- You can submit a reservation (for a maximum of) 7 days in advance.
- A maximum of 3 study space reservations per person is permitted.
Please note that there are no publicly accessible PCs on site in the libraries for those who reserve a study space. Please reserve a study space in advance before coming to the library.
- You will receive confirmation of your study space reservation via e-mail. You will need your JKU Card or library card to verify the reservation. You may not enter reading areas/study space at the library without a valid reservation. No exceptions!
- If you are unable to use the study space you have reserved in advance, please cancel the reservation.
The library reserves the right to cancel any reservations made in advance. If the library cancels your reservation, you will be notified by e-mail.