5th ELLIS Online Workshop on Covid19
This online workshop will present projects on how to tackle Covid-19 using methods of machine learning and AI.
As many of you are interested in the topic or eager to contribute, the event will be open to the general public. It will be livestreamed and recorded. Also, we would like to share information about local activities. Therefore, you are invited to send a short description of Covid-related projects you are involved in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Evaluation and Learning for Viral Epidemics (DELVE)
- Initiative for remote conference participation
- Conferences in the age of pandemics - experiences from ICLR
- Machine Learning, Statistical Mechanics and Covid19
- Inside Corona: The Coronavirus Structural Task Force
- The Moonshot Project – Searching for a clinically effective COVID-19 antiviral
13:30 - 15:30