ELISE is looking for top Artificial Intelligence start-up companies & SMEs!
ELISE, a network of artificial intelligence research hubs, is based on a high level research focused om disseminating its findings and expertise in academia, the business community, and society. The project launched the first Open Call for the best SMEs and start-up companies that are focusing on AI-based services and/or applications.
16 selected companies will enter the 6-month program and get:
- Up to € 60.000 (lump sum) to develop new AI-based applications to address a given challenge;
- Visibility through ELISE digital channels and events
If you would like to take part in the Open Call, submit a completed application form between April 29 and July 1: https://elise.fundingbox.com
Projects should address ways to develop and implement technology and systems in a minimum one focus area as follows:
- Geometric Deep Learning: graph, group and gauge convolutions
- Robust Machine Learning
- Interactive Learning and Interventional Representations
- Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- Robot Learning: Closing the Reality Gap
- Human-centric Machine Learning
- Theory, Algorithms and Computations of Modern Learning Systems
- Quantum and physics-based Machine Learning
- Natural Intelligence
- Machine Learning in Earth and Climate Sciences
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Multimedia / multimodal information
- Information retrieval
- Explainability and Fairness in Data Mining
- Symbolic Machine Learning
While areas of focus are based on ELISE/ELLIS research programs, they are not limited to these areas as long as the proposals address high-impact social and economic challenges using machine learning.