The Linz Center for Educational Research and Evaluation is a cooperation effort between the Linz School of Education at the Johannes Kepler University Linz, the University of Education Upper Austria, and the Private Pedagogical University at the Linz Diocese.
We aim to intensify scientific/academic and didactic exchange in the area of educational research and as part of the collaboration, advance scientific and academic expertise in educational research and evaluation.
We are currently focusing on these main objectives:
- Drafting, implementing, consulting, and evaluating joint educational research projects, particularly in the field of educational and school development, teacher education research in educational equity as well as evaluating educationally-related development projects.
- Develop concepts, measures and programs for research-related continual education for employees at all articipating institutions
- Continually develop research-related continual education of teachers at all types of schools in Upper Austria to support a better understanding of processes and results in educational research as well as for use in the classroom and school development in joint teacher education
The Linz Center for Educational Research and Evaluation is managed by a collaboration team consisting of members from all three participating institutions.
The Linz Center for Educational Research and Evaluation is currently involved in the following collaboration projects in the areas of research, development, evaluation and continual education.
- Competence Development and Study Experience in Educating Teachers. Longitudal Study on the Development of Job-Related Characteristics in the New Teacher Education Studies Program.
- Researching Education in the Foundations of Pedagogical Education New
The Linz Center for Educational Research and Evaluation contributes its research expertise in support of the new doctoral degree program: PhD in Education.
Cooperation Team for the 2018 - 2021 Term
Linz Center for Educational Research and Evaluation (zB)
- Herbert Altrichter (Director)
- Barbara Herzog-Punzenberger (Substitute: Christoph Helm)
University of Education Upper Austria
- Christoph Weber (Deputy Director)
- Marion Döll (Substitute: David Kemethofer)
- Johannes Reitinger (Deputy Director)
- Emmerich Boxhofer (Substitute: Ernst Nausner)